$('#fade').cycle();

Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Chase Your Dreams

All rights reserved


Friday, July 15, 2011

About Me


I was born in South Africa.  I married a fellow South African.  We sold our house and cars; packed four bags of clothing and embraced the big unknown - immigrating to the United States 13 years ago!  

A few years later our twin daughters joined our innermost circle and life as we knew it changed forever!   We are homeschooling our girls this year and they LOVE it.  They are in first grade.  I love it too.  It is amazing to see and experience firsthand how they learn and their little minds and bodies grow and develop.

You will find a little bit of everything about our lives on this blog.  My camera tends to go everywhere with me and it is in a way my muse - teaching me how to slow down and take note.