$('#fade').cycle();

Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Chase Your Dreams

All rights reserved


Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Walk In The Park

I've been battling the flu this weekend and am trying to take it easy while still doing my part around the house.  I finally managed to get my annual clothing run to local charity organizations completed.  I packed one huge bin of clothing found in my closet and hubby helped me pack 3 more bins of clothes for kids which the girls outgrew.


We ate lunch at Earth Fare and then went for a walk at a local park.  Today we decided to walk down to a lookout well known for it's huge rocks and bolders.


We enjoy getting out in nature.


Hearing the dry leaves russle in the wind;


feeling the chill in the air cut through my sweater and sting my face;


seeing our girls so excited to share this time with us climbing on and jumping off each tree limb they come across.  It's a wonderful way to relax and have fun as a family.