$('#fade').cycle();

Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Chase Your Dreams

All rights reserved


Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break Test Drive

This week has been a serious test drive for me.  Like "lets push the pedal all the way down to the floor and see what this baby can do!"  kind of test drive.  The girls had a week long Spring break and I had quarterend deadlines at work.   It was the perfect opportunity to try out having them around all the time while under huge time pressures at work.  My opinion being if I can make worse case scenario work then we are going to be better than fine next year when homeschooling the girls.

And even though I worked one evening I will do so again in a heartbeat, because I got to


play hopscotch,


make some ooey gooey mud pies


fly kites, dance around the great room until breathless, eat ice cream, read books, make crafts and


go to a local ranch with animals galore to see, with our girls, when we felt like it.


The ranch was an absolute delight to them.  A horse drawn wagon traversing a scenic, winding route with lots of stopovers to feed deer, oxen, ostriches, bison, giraffes, emus and alpacas.


To say they loved it is the understatement of the week.  When we left they already asked when we can go back again.


I have so many ideas floating around in my head.  I cannot wait to get started on this adventure.