$('#fade').cycle();

Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Chase Your Dreams

All rights reserved


Friday, June 29, 2012

New Beginnings

I've been thinking about my cousin lately.  When I asked how his sister was doing, his typical gregarious response was: "Don't ask!   It is a mystery even to me.   I think she is somewhere on a pink bus with orange polka dots!"   This was a long time ago but for some reason those words stuck in my mind.  Maybe because I read a lot more into it than I should have.




Lately I'm on my own pink bus with orange polka dots.  It's a very mysterious place to be.  I've flung caution to the wind.  I seriously don't care.   I've pealed layer after layer off to look at the very first signs of new skin covering the wound in my soul.

I am venturing out on my own.  I'm cautiously optimistic and like a young child just trying to figure out what I want to do, but I think I took the first steps to starting my own business this week.

More to come later.