$('#fade').cycle();

Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Chase Your Dreams

All rights reserved


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Impromptu Walks

I like impromptu walks.


I love feeling the cool breeze blowing from the lake while walking along the path hugging the shoreline in our neighborhood.  It's like walking along the rim of Table Mountain.  You feel a sense of wonder; you see a glimpse of the big picture.  It makes you stop and take note;  breathe more deeply and dream about tomorrow and what that might hold.


I strive to continue live every day with that wonder and amazement I had as a young girl.   Living a life without dreams and hopes is living a life without being alive.  Growing older has it's pluses and minuses, but a big plus is the perspective you gain.  I don't consider being a dreamer a liability anymore;  I consider it a necessity!