$('#fade').cycle();

Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Chase Your Dreams

All rights reserved


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bold Steps

I took a bold step this week.  A step I've been contemplating since earlier this year and finally decided to make.  I resigned from my job.


We are starting a new chapter in our life pursuing a lifelong dream.  That of owning our own business and continuing to build a future that we are dreaming of together.  Leaving my full time job was a huge step in the right direction!

It feels like just yesterday hubby and I stepped off a plane from South Africa;  for the first time setting foot on American soil.  I've been thinking about all the little milestones we've accomplished since then and the huge and exciting adventure lying ahead.

This year is a year filled with major changes;  all of which entail huge sacrifices, but all holding the promise of huge payoffs.

My daughter brought me a picture this morning and on it was written :  "Follow your heart!"   I thought it so appropriate, because that is exactly what we are doing.